Administration of Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365
This course covers the skills that a system administrator who is managing a Microsoft Power Platform environment day to day needs to have.
A large part of the success of an organisation’s adoption of Microsoft Power Platform sits with the administrator. It is your administrator who ensures that the environment is ready for the users on an ongoing basis.
The Administration of Microsoft Power Platform course is valuable if you want to be a Microsoft Power Platform Administrator.
This course is delivered using vanilla (out of the box) Microsoft Power Platform, so you will develop an understanding of the functionality available to you.
At the end of this course, you will have:
- An overview of the plethora of settings in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Skills to onboard and offboard users
- Ability to manage mailboxes and Outlook in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- An understanding of how to manage capacity on your Power Platform tenant
- An appreciation of data management options in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- An awareness of auditing data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- People who need to manage a Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environment
- Key decision makers and senior managers who want to understand their administration options within Microsoft Dynamics 365 to enable them to get the best solution from other people working on their project – external or internal
- Two days